Monday, February 25, 2008

Mystic Dream Update

Well been a while since I have posted anything but here goes. I finished my item editor a while back which Is a great feat. Now I have almost completed the magic editor as well it is officially at 95% done. The magic editor uses similar controls and layout to physically construct and alter magical powers. You can add effects, manipulate animation and qualities of the powers then export them. My next editor will be the world editor allowing the construction and modification of environments plus it allows you to place items, enemies and objects in the world.

1 comment:

Izak Flash Man said...

oooh, Now the world editor is what Im looking forward to most. Hopefully youl make it easier to use than the Morrowind world editor. That thing needed like, a theosuraus sized guide to teach you how to use it without F***ing up the rest of the game. lol